Modded Mustang Forums banner

Update from Marc

24K views 333 replies 82 participants last post by  crackpotfox 
#1 ·
Marc gave me a call around 7pm tonight. Calling from the hospital. First and foremost, he's ok. Maybe a broken leg and some abrasions. Someone pulled out in front of him and he was doing about 65. He t-boned them.

He asked me to start this thread and that he will update when he gets the opportunity.

Here's pics.

See less See more
#3 ·
Good to hear he is doing okay. Any word on the people in the other car??

Wow that is a nasty one.. I don't think that car is going to be fixed :(:(

#13 ·
The call caught me by surprise and I didn't even think about asking him.

Is the last part sarcasm? It's beyond repair. Just saying.

**** man, get well soon!

I'm so glad you're ok. By the looks of that accident I'm surprised all that happened was a broken leg.
You and me both.

There's an S197 curse going around, a month ago, my girlfriend struck a downed tree in her 05 GT, doing $7k in damage.

3 weeks ago, my buddy totaled his built 650hp 07 GT.

Marc does this today.

I don't wanna drive anymore.

Reactions: Marc
#20 ·
Wow! That's terrible, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Hope all turns out well. Good luck in your recovery.

Reactions: Marc
#24 ·
I think he was in the car alone. He would've mentioned otherwise.

#27 ·
Well, I'm alive. Leg is oh, just sore from hitting the dash.

My daughter Shelby was not with me, nor my som Andrew as I was on my way home from work.

State troopers just left taking my statement, he said the other party is at fault. And from what I'm being told, one of them is not doing so well. Please pray for them. The word fatality was thrown around.

#29 ·
Glad you're back on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.