Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted a pic a while ago.. Done a few things so I thought I would share some pics! Let me know what you guys think!
side shot.jpg

Halo.jpg

louvers(2).jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far... Only exterior mods. (Louvers, 20" Ruff Racing Wheels, stripes, tinted all my lights and reflectors, tinted windows, CCFL Halo Headlights, Sequential Tail lights). Im starting to work on handling and power now. Getting the Bama 91 octane tuner with CAI, Preformance lowering springs 1.5", Custom duel exhaust (No Mufflers, with Cats).

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
So far... Only exterior mods. (Louvers, 20" Ruff Racing Wheels, stripes, tinted all my lights and reflectors, tinted windows, CCFL Halo Headlights, Sequential Tail lights). Im starting to work on handling and power now. Getting the Bama 91 octane tuner with CAI, Preformance lowering springs 1.5", Custom duel exhaust (No Mufflers, with Cats).
Looking good Josh! She's definitely starting to come together with some really tasteful mods.

I see your next mods are going to be performance, definitely let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! The 3V engine really benefits from a tune, you'll the love the Bama 91 Tune.

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts