·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you have any better pics of the stripes? Im thinking about doing something like that to my car. looks good.
here u go bro...this is the best i have...ill take more pics tomorrow and post em for ya....hope u can see it better..had to resize the hell out of it to get it on here

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
Damnit this thread makes me a little upset that my stripes haven't gotten done yet.

·
Registered
646 Posts
thankx bro...hey i see ur rims in ur sig..im digging that big time
thanks i like em too but im going to a set of all black one prolly the saleen replicas like you got thats actually a better shot of em the two drivers side ones have paint messed up and both rear rims got curb damage from the guy i got em from but they were free so i wasnt complaining

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks i like em too but im going to a set of all black one prolly the saleen replicas like you got thats actually a better shot of em the two drivers side ones have paint messed up and both rear rims got curb damage from the guy i got em from but they were free so i wasnt complaining
free?..yeah cant argue with that.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very sexy man!! Did you do the work or a shop? If a shop, how much was did the window delete cost? Also, what are you doing with the inside trim?
most the work was done by the shop...i didnt get charged anything really for the windows...but he will charge little to nothing for anybody i send to him...but the inside trim im thinking about going with with some racing seats rear seat delete glassroof from cdc, um...um um um maybe a gt500 steering wheel gauges in the pillar and center dash like the super snake , and debating on carbon fiber over the whole center console and up the radio and center vents...other than that not much else..wanna find seats to match the premium interior...my seats now are all light grey along with the carpet and panels so thinking about maybe get the racing seat customized to be either alloy suede and flat black leather inserts or alloy suede and a flat black stripe going through the seat like the 2010 gt500 ill probably get a sample of each done the post a poll b4 i do it

1 - 20 of 36 Posts