Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so ive been doing lots of research on my car. The things I have decided to go for are k&n cai, bbk shorty ceramic headers, mac o/r h pipe, magnaflow magnapack, kenne bell twin screw supercharger, 3.73 gears, 5.0 short throw or steeda short throw, and some all season ultra high performance tires. I am wondering wut else i can and should do to my car and what the possibilities are? For ex. some pi heads, pi intake. I am at a loss for what elese there is seeing as i recently entered the car world and am stilling learning a great deal about modding them and what not.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
i would change a few things. JLT for the intake, and the KB is most likely going to require the use of a intake for a 03/04 cobra.

screw shorty headers, they're not worht it, eithe leave them stock, or get some MAC longtubes

and for shifter the pro 5.0 is the biggest POS in the world. MGW FTW.

your right on the money with the 3.73's if your doing a twin screw.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so why do i want JLT? wut is an intake and do i have to buy one from ford, someone who is selling it on ebay, or is there a website?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
the intake is the cold air intake. you want a JLT over a K&N because its a hell of alot better.

New Page 1

decide if your doing a KB of not though because i think the KB uses one for a 03/04 cobra while your NA set will use the one for a GT.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wait so the cai will be different if im using a kb supercharger?

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
When did Pro5.0 become a piece of ****..... I love them compared to the UPR, Steeda, hurst shifters I have owned in the past.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
When did Pro5.0 become a piece of ****..... I love them compared to the UPR, Steeda, hurst shifters I have owned in the past.
just always has been to me, ill take a stock shifter over a pro 5.0 any day, worst shifter ive ever used.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so wut is the item number of the cai that i want? or the exact link to the page so i dont **** it up when the time comes.....TAXES REBATE FTMFW!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i want it for the kenne bell. now i assume that i can purchase this cai before i get the kb right?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
now why is that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts