Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks,

I have a 00 Mustang GT (AOD, all stock). I was wondering if upgrading the exhaust system (headers, midpipes, and cat back system) would be worth it without upgrading anything in the engine?

Thanks ALL:D

·
Registered
221 Posts
1st. go to the start button on your computer or laptop, then lock your computer. This is crucial. 2nd. get up, go over to the nearest wall and immediatley start pounding your head against the wall while saying " i will read the stickys, i will use the search button, i will read the stickys, i will use the search button. 3rd. stumble back to your computer or lap top and attempt to unlock it, if successful return to the forum and use recently gained knowledge. If unsuccessful repeat step 2 until you get it, or youve knocked yourself out.

Dont worry, we will wait for you.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
thats right mike... ive been there! after several headbangings i eventually figured out how to unlock the computer and return to the forum with much gained knowledge. but due to the headbangings i ended up looking like this guy=>:eek:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
USE THE SEARCH ENGINE!!!!!! lol figured id jump on the bandwagon.

since your running an auto, only longtubes that are going to fit without fitment issues are MAC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts