Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been searching SummitRacing looking at different manufacturers. Problem is, everytime I check to make sure that the part is correct for my vehicle it lists 'for stock ride height'.

So I want to make sure that I am getting the correct part. Is there another line of C/A's out there for an already lowered car? And if so, can you direct me. Sorry, I checked the searches but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I'm using the UPR adjustable uppers and lowers on mine....

I have no clue about any that are made specifically for "stock ride height"

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
these are the ones that i have and my car is lowered

GMS Upper & Lower Control Arm Kit for 79-04 Mustang - GMRS7901

These look like the same ones I was going to buy actually made by Summitt. When I checked the application to ensure it was for my year and make, it said 'Ride Height' STOCK. Maybe I am reading it wrong?

UniversalNoMakeFORDModelMUSTANG
Beginning Year1994Ending Year2004
ChassisSN95Body
StyleCoupe
DrivetrainRWD
Ride Height (application)Stock
Control Arm Position Rear lower
Application NotesWill not fit Cobra models.
UniversalNoMakeFORDModelMUSTANG
Beginning Year1994Ending Year2004
ChassisSN95
Body StyleCoupe
DrivetrainRWD
Ride Height (application)Stock
Control Arm Position Rear upper
Application NotesWill not fit Cobra models.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I reccomend Steeda

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
i would try to find them somewhere else. do not order from them unless you want to threating them to get you products and go ahead and try to call them you will see what im talking about.. no one picks up and there mailbox is full.. it took a month to get mine.

i didn't have a problem with them. ordered them on a monday and got them the following friday. no complaints.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I personally reccomend Maximum Motorsports. I love the way my car handles. My dad has a 1992 ZR1 and a BMW i645 and him and I both agree that my Mach 1 with the Road and Track Box handles almost as good as they do. My only regret is not buying the grip box. Goodluck with this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts