Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you guys suggest some upper and lower control arms for me. The new rear is going in Friday, and I think I'll go ahead and get the control arme while the car is down.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I am more than impressed with my UPR's... they are very nice and priced very well!

Unlimited Performance Racing Products On-Line - Pro-Series Chrome-Moly Double Adjustable Upper Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings 79-04 Mustang

Unlimited Performance Racing Products On-Line - Chrome Moly Adj. Lower Control Arm Kit (79-04)

i highly recommend adjustable uppers (which I'm sure you are fully intending on).... we were able to adjust my pinion angle in about 5 minutes! and it bites a lot harder

you should get quite a variety of opinions with this topic!

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Shocker. I am just not very sure which brand to go with, but I have put this rearend build off as long as I can. I have beat on my rearend until it is about dead. You should hear this thing whining. It was getting bad this morning.

Does anybody run the BMR components??

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
:D thats how my roommates car is.... it has 100K of the hardest miles a car has seen! still on stock trans w/o any problems and powershifts it at least everytime it gets cranked, but his rearend has ALOT of whine in it

·
Registered
2,238 Posts

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I had the Maximum Motorsports uppers ad lowers they were alright, but my buddy told me that HPM Megabites were the best and he demonstrated. His car hooked extremely well. He has a blown fox body. I just bought a set for myself. So I reccomend them highly.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
That BMR stuff looks good. I have been checking into them for a little bit and I was looking at running there adjustable uppers and regular lowers after my motor build.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been checking on the Steedas and the BMR's. The BMR's are looking like the way to go right now.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Control Arms

I've been checking on the Steedas and the BMR's. The BMR's are looking like the way to go right now.
Hey Bro, Check out the Megabite Jr.s by HPM. If my buddy's car can hook with them than so will your car. He has a pro charged, 306ci, fox body. I think he is pushing around 22lbs of boost throught it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts