Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone used em? i need to change mine out so i can finally change my tires and do a proper alignment (cambers out and cant adjust due to being lowered, its at the max) but i also have alot of work to do to my other car still. upr is the cheapest 4 bolt one i've found, which seams to give the most adjustment. anyone have any input on these? i've got the place down to 130 shipped so its pretty cheap...

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
get Maximum Motorsports plates. i skimped on mine initially and got BBKs, which actually are about the same price, but the plates itself bent and destroyed a 350$ pair of tires. get a nice set of MMs for $200 and call it a day.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well see what happens, they have a lifetime warranty so im not worried. just ordered those and some billet pedals and it was 140 shipped directly from upr.

·
2009 ROTY
5,646 Posts
i put a set on my cousins car, and they seemed like quality pieces imo. i would buy em again. personally i have the mm's, but its just because i got an insane deal on them. otherwise, i would have upr's.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i put a set on my cousins car, and they seemed like quality pieces imo. i would buy em again. personally i have the mm's, but its just because i got an insane deal on them. otherwise, i would have upr's.
great thats exactly what i was lookin to hear.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
My brother has them on his '99, they seem to be reasonably well designed and a good value in that price range.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet thanks for the info guy, make me feel better about my purchase haha.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I have their 4 bolt CC plates. They work well and have held great except the bolt heads rusted up in a matter of weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts