Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my weekend project is almost finished..I put on brand new struts, and am installing the caster camber plates, I have a question though. I have the one side on and it doesn't look like the tire is straight and I do believe I have the camber all the way out (I have negative camber by the way) . Does anybody know what the range of adjustment is for these? The guy at the shop said I needed at least 1 degree of camber adjustment..by the way they are UPR shark model cc plates. I just hope that these will give me the adjustments I need and its not just me :/

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also does anybody know if i can use the stock strut dust cover on the new gabriel struts i bought? i have heard some people say when they buy aftermarket struts that the rod is shorter and they cant use the dust boot, but i do believe i bought stock factory shocks though?? :dunno

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i figured out that the dust cover is going to fit but i dont know if i have enough camber adjustment with these plate..

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nobody knows what the range of adjustment is on these?? i looked on UPR's website and found nothing..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts