Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i gonna be ordering a upr xpipe soon but can't decide which place to get it from. cjponyparts has free shipping and i just wondering if anyone has bought anything from them and do they got good reps. the other one is lethalperformance but i don't think they got free shipping. what do you guys think? thanks

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
If CJ offers the free shiping and is pretty decent in pricing, I'd suggest going with that.

Now, would you recommend the UPR o/r x-pipe if I got the SLP resonators? Looking for the great sound, but think the BBK's are a bit too loud in comparison to the UPR's...?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Almost everything I've gotten through them, that I have. Springs, sway bars, and some other misc. parts. They were very helpful when I had an issue with an order. Customer support seemed nice. And all the items got here relatively quickly that shipped from them.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will recommend it. i am going from a prochamber and flow 40's to upr x and slp lm1's. I did alot of youtube'in to come up with a new set up.

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Yea, that sounds like it'll be pretty good. If ' and when ' you get it all setup. Youtube a video so that we can hear it. Right now, Im running 4 catted, welded BBK X-pipe with SLP resonators on the end. My intent is to get to the off road setup with the good ol' tuner!

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Cjpp and lethal performance both offer 5% off codes. I don't like ordering from lethal since their shipping is expensive.

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Cjpp and lethal performance both offer 5% off codes. I don't like ordering from lethal since their shipping is expensive.
Anything would help lol. You can put that saved money towards gas since you will want to test your beast! :D

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Yea, that sounds like it'll be pretty good. If ' and when ' you get it all setup. Youtube a video so that we can hear it. Right now, Im running 4 catted, welded BBK X-pipe with SLP resonators on the end. My intent is to get to the off road setup with the good ol' tuner!
I'd cut two cats out. Catless + SLP = insane raspy and no tone

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
I bought mine from UPR and they gave me free shipping at the time.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Try ebay. Just bought a catted UPR x for $260 with free shipping and no tax. Not too bad considering other catted pipes dont start until upper $300's with Pypes.

And its from UPR's ebay store.

·
( o )( o )
276 Posts
Bought mine off of UPRs ebay site as well. Was the best price at the time.

·
Registered
620 Posts
do we have to pm them or are they like latemodel where we have to call in the order.

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
I'd cut two cats out. Catless + SLP = insane raspy and no tone
Hey Gravik, can you give me some more info on the cutting of two catalytics?

Cut the two rear cats I am assuming? Are there no use for the rear ones? Do I keep all the 02 sensors in there? Do I need to purchase anything else with the cutting of two cats and welding piping on?

I do got a SF3/x3 tuner to assist with the air/fuel ratio, hopefully BAMA can set me up well. I do want to go louder, but not overkill and and I want to performance to improve with the reduction in exhast back pressure

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Hey Gravik, can you give me some more info on the cutting of two catalytics?

Cut the two rear cats I am assuming? Are there no use for the rear ones? Do I keep all the 02 sensors in there? Do I need to purchase anything else with the cutting of two cats and welding piping on?

I do got a SF3/x3 tuner to assist with the air/fuel ratio, hopefully BAMA can set me up well. I do want to go louder, but not overkill and and I want to performance to improve with the reduction in exhast back pressure
There should be two bigger and two smaller cats, cut the two bigger ones out.

But are you sure it's a BBK x pipe and not the stock H pipe? Because the BBK should only have 2 cats:

BBK Catted X-Pipe (99-04 4.6L) 1670 - Free Shipping!

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
There should be two bigger and two smaller cats, cut the two bigger ones out.

But are you sure it's a BBK x pipe and not the stock H pipe? Because the BBK should only have 2 cats:

BBK Catted X-Pipe (99-04 4.6L) 1670 - Free Shipping!
Forgot to state that its a welded on BBK x-pipe, so essentially, only the cross over section. As for the cats, its all 4 stock cats, then the welded on BBK x-pipe, then further down, welded on SLP Resonators, then welded on 4 inch tips.

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Forgot to state that its a welded on BBK x-pipe, so essentially, only the cross over section. As for the cats, its all 4 stock cats, then the welded on BBK x-pipe, then further down, welded on SLP Resonators, then welded on 4 inch tips.

Yea, 4 catted

California car

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the all the replies and the ebay store link. i'm gonna order that biotch right now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts