Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K im REALLY late for work. my car wont go into gear. Shes a automatic. 1995 V6. i started her moved her to the backyear of my house put her into park and she got stuck into Reverse, i managed to get her out into Netural cause she woudent start when she was stuck in reverse. now she starts. but she wont go into gear. the Shifter feels like there nothing connected to it and click when it passes the "R". this is the second time it happen in a week. but never happend before. Any idea on whats wrong?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
sounds like some fouled up linkage... sorry i have no advice to give you man ill keep this bumped some one might know

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yeah I don't know either bro. Hopefully you got to work okay or you were smart enough to call in and say you were having car troubles.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found out the problem... Linkage Clip is broken that keep them two together. good and bad news. Good, it's cheap, bad cant get them new. -.-

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
you can make a linkage clip pretty easy if i remember right

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where at? all local suppliers dont carry them if any can get me one they shoudent be expensice ill send the money i have paypal.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
take a pic of yours and let me see if its the same clip im thinking of

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kk give me a few secs

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
needs more detail man... you can't tell much from those pictures

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
is that the clip that screws into the shifter assembly and just holds the wire?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol cant get a pic there too small. and my cam sucks ima draw what i seen in under the car :p

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
oh yeah just make one, get some nice steel and bend it to where they connect

1 - 13 of 13 Posts