Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok obviously then nicest looking back is the saleen bumper but I cant afford the exhaust and the saleen back.

I ordered the slp exhaust loudmouth but now im thinking of returning them and getting the roush exhaust with a rear valance,

is that the nicest bumper?

I would settle for the shelby bumper with rear valance but that **** costs ****in $800!!!! and it looks the ****in same!1

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I think the nicest bumper is the 03/04 cobra, but its all personal choice.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
so now your saying your car doesnt have a Saleen rear bumper like you said it did before???

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
dude....did you seriously put "URGENT" in your title for this crap :no

pay to play or enjoy the current rear you have

·
cammed, geared, and blown
1,919 Posts
Wow.
That IS urgent!

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
so now your saying your car doesnt have a Saleen rear bumper like you said it did before???
lol off to his older posts to find this

not alot of posts...but some gold so far

yo I got a complete stock 2006 mustang gt with a saleen bumper.
even though im $2000 in debt with no job I phoned the guy 10 minutes ago and raised my card to $3000 and I want a loud exhaust.
i found these slp loud mouths off of american muscle, they only cost $400 and they sound LOUD!!!!
i always mistake the 2010-11's for hondas on the road whenever i see them. the 05 models look more square and muscle. in 2014 when they come out with the new look the 10's will be forgotten. if you own a 10 i suggest u trade that **** in now
and this was posted after loads of posts about parts for his car...can we ban this guy now?

i dont have a mustang but im getting one soon. which one is nicer the 05 style or the 10 style?

which one will be the 1967 fastback in 30 years from now? if u have either of these ur not allowed to answer... or even post for that matter GTFO

·
2011 September ROTM
1,868 Posts
what a tool. i suggest you get a mustang first then ask some intelligent questions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.