Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok ill let u guys know if it craps out in like a week. i could probrobly get it to look a little better if i scrubed on it some more fore like 20 min, that was a 5 min job

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
those headlights look pretty good.....i think i would have went with some side markers without the orange

·
Registered
371 Posts
i didnt buy them, actually i hate them, ive been trying to find a cheap stock set

is the plastix still looking like the day you did it, if so im going to do my stang and f150s lights tomorrow

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i used some of that stuff on my tacoma headlights the other day and it really did help.....i could tell a difference a night too while driving

·
Registered
371 Posts
i used some of that stuff on my tacoma headlights the other day and it really did help.....i could tell a difference a night too while driving

for $6 then its worth a try... thanks

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
really old ones will build up a lil stuff on the inside.....i bet that would be a good time to try the vinager.....pull the light off and pour some in there and shake it around and let it soak a lil

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
no doubt you can always get these, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 Mustang Headlight Body LH at Blue Oval Industries for your Ford Mustang @ Blue Oval Industries

is why i asked if its still like the day he put it on, always hoping for the easy fix, haha, that never works out though
I bought the cheap six light kit from them a few years ago. The inner and outer marker lights are fine but the headlights themselves were 100% garbage. On one of them, some metal piece inside came off and within 6 months the shiny surface on both lights cracked up. About 1 year later, both lenses were starting to fade. Maybe I got unlucky and maybe they have a different supplier now for the cheap ones? Either way I notice they also sell Ford OEM headlights as well and a 6 piece kit with cheap marker lights and Ford OEM headlights. I would suggest going that route if you are going to have the car for a while.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts