Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just curious but whats the usual price for a 99-04 mustang V6 or GT. I'm just curious, and it'd def be interesting to see the different prices from the different regions.

I ask, because I'm selling off all my skyline stuff to get back into the muscle scene. I've missed it way too much and I'm wanting to buy a Mustang when I have the money.

Thanks again guys,

copermn

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
skyline?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
elaborate now swine! lol jk jk

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
$6000-$11,000 on a 99-04gt. No idea on the v6.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
all depends on miles and condition and a million other factors but a 99-04 GT with around 50k miles in good shape will go anywhere between 9-11k here

·
Registered
575 Posts
I paid 5k for mine with just under 100k on it. Very clean though. Ive seen complete V6's go for 1k but I really couldnt tell you their condition though.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
ehh we just got a sick 2003 gt with perfect engine and trans and etc for only 3500$ good paint and sweet wheels on it too

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
i've seen GT's going from 7-14 here, :( NJ is expensive

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm from Southern Illinois and picked up my 2000 GT Vert with I think at the time had 80,xxx on the odometer for 9g and it is very very clean.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Low teens for a GT in good shape. Honestly I wouldnt even waste my time with a v6 those motors are so tired.

Whats this bout a skyline? and you have to foxbodys in you sig?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I had a skyline engine I was working on (RB20det), and was going to put it in a 240sx, just because I wanted to try something different. And eventually I would stroke it and twin turbo it.

But I got to thinking and decided against the whole thing, because I miss the power of a V8. And yeah the 2 foxbody's you see there are at my house. The red one, me and my dad own and are most likely selling her. She's got forged internals and not many miles on the rebuilt engine. And an AOD with a shift kit in it. And she's carburatted too as you can see haha.

Thanks for all the prices ranges. Hopefully I'll have around 4K or so after I sell off these parts and hopefully sell my foxbody mustang and my little plymouth laser haha.
And I understand that V6's aren't the greatest, but if its the cheaper option and its a 5spd, I'll get it and I'll just save up my money and do a built engine swap when I can.

I'd much rather have the V8 over a straight turbo six that makes the same power (RB20). And the RB's parts are expensive as hell compared to domestic prices, another reason why I'm switching back.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,578 Posts
Bought a 2000gt in Kansas for 7500 50000 on the body 30000 on a built and supercharged dss block making over 500 horspower, car is near flawless too :)

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Low teens for a GT in good shape. Honestly I wouldnt even waste my time with a v6 those motors are so tired.

Whats this bout a skyline? and you have to foxbodys in you sig?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts