Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm finishined putting everything together, and doing some small stuff before i try and start her up for the first time.

I have a Novi 1200sl, its a self contained unit. It has an oil line drain (probably about 8inches or so long) at the bottome of the blower. Where do you guys have it mounted and what did you do to mount it? I dont really see anything in the manual, and I've tried looking it up but i dont really know what to search for.

Thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
So I'm finishined putting everything together, and doing some small stuff before i try and start her up for the first time.

I have a Novi 1200sl, its a self contained unit. It has an oil line drain (probably about 8inches or so long) at the bottome of the blower. Where do you guys have it mounted and what did you do to mount it? I dont really see anything in the manual, and I've tried looking it up but i dont really know what to search for.

Thanks for any and all help.
Probably just roll it up and zip tie it or tie it to something. It's just the drain line for when you change the oil in the headunit.

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/mmfp_0810_vortech_v3_supercharger_bullitt_mustang/photo_07.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts