Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the gt to start a project car. Was wondering how the s197's do mpg? How much does intake and tune help them? Think I will be buying one for a daily. The project car is going to be a show car.

·
Registered
483 Posts
My wife has a 2006 V6 and I have a 2008 GT. I figure we get about the same gas mileage really. I don't know the miles per gallon, but we usually fill up the same amount of times each month and drive roughly the same. She does drive on the Bama race tune though with no mods.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really that's it? Maybe ill look into like a g8 v6 then I thought they were a lot better that's why I was going to get one but I'd rather have a 4 door to lug people around.

·
Registered
329 Posts
IF you want mileage and power and a mustang- 2011 V6 hands down. Wifes 2011 v6 gets 31mpg. 305hp. If you want a better bodystyle, turbocharge a v-8 slap 3.31s in and get 26-30mpg. IMO

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm building a 70 mustang so I don't have to much to spend and I'd prefer 2005ish I can buy wrecked an fixed for cheap I was also looking at caddilac cts but well see I was just curious

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
if you treat it right, I believe 32 mpg highway can be achieved easily. City, I'm not sure, though.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
32 isnt to bad thanks guys, i think im going to lean away from looks and find a 4 door thats good on gas and put all the money into the 70

1 - 8 of 8 Posts