Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just put some bbk white face gauges in and i got all of my other gauges right except my speedo and my tac.
my speedo is off by 4-6 mph depending on the speed im going (its off from my digi speedo) and my tac is off about 150 rpms from my digi tac.
anybody know how i can fix this bs,
my whitefaces look great but they should come with a warning that they are a pain in the ass

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried like 4 times
how exactly can i get the speedo to get right when i cant do it while driving?
and for the tac i know the stock gauge cluster isnt exacly "accurate" but 150 rpms is a little too off

·
Registered
37 Posts
still need help??

take the plastic cover off the gauges but leave the gauges hooked up to your car. take all the needles off.
Mustangworld HEC Instrument Cluster Diagnostics follow these instructions, and your car should tell you your speed and rpms in real time. just start driving and put your car on cruise control and stick the needles on where the odometer tells your your speed and rpms are at.

fill your car up with gas, then you can put that needle at the F.

then when your car is totally warmed up (and still on) place your last 3 needles on the other gauges dead center.

i had this problem a couple weeks ago, it really freaked me out haha. works fine now though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts