Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a couple messages from insurance company's saying they could lower my rates, I was wondering what company might work best for me.. im 22 in a couple days... own a 2003 v6 and live in PA. I just wanted to see if you guys could recommend any good insurance company's that I can look into... I'm paying around 170 a month right now...

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
I have kemper(sp?) automotive and they are awesome to work with

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cool, I plan on calling up a bunch of places this week to see what all i can get for the best prices, just look for some direction.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah progressive is one I would stay away from though I have some friends that get screwed over by them

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
i have geico
no complaints really

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i have progressive
98 v6, im 17, $150/mo... (thats frikkin $1800 a year!!!!)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Im 19 n im with schwab n mine is $1100 a year n thats comprehensive, not full coverage, n thats with a clean rec.:eek::confused::sorry:mad:

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
mines 350 every 6 months lol you guys pay alot

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
damn thats a sweeet deal what kinda coverage do you have
i think full on the scion not 100 percent, Im on my dads plan and i have a clean record at 19 so its cheap, I also drive one of the safest cars on the market lol
it's cheap because his car isn't worth jack.. :lol

j/k bro
ass lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
200 a month for me

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
i have farm bureau and its 1300 a year... and thats with liabilty and havin me listed as drvin my dads chevy aveo... i guess its where that car has a ridiculous 105 hp at the crank... lol

·
Registered
548 Posts
i have USAA (military only) and love it... i pay around $140 a month for my stang and the accord (96 stang and 02 accord)
USAA is awesome, i pay 130 a month but i was in 3 accidents w/ my 150 before

·
Registered
165 Posts
GEICO is pretty darn fair,
I hear AIG has good rates also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am 16, 2001 V6.

I use GEICO, and its $127/mo (including million dollar umbrella policy and $500 deductible). Of course, I have the good student discount, and my parents have 3 other vehicles on the plan giving a further discount.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i have farmers an i was paying close to $100/month for it till i got the F150.
now the stang is under my dads name and is only $30/month for liability. the F150 is $200 a month for full coverage with one accident

1 - 20 of 28 Posts