·
Registered
2,508 Posts
damn nice job

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys! im not stopping here tho. This is with a stock suspension with a rear swap bar, subframe connectors and no front sway bar. Other than that its all 97 stock v6 stuff. Also im running a c4 with no brake, so i have to foot brake and ebrake at the line

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice. running a split port swap?
Sorry im still single port. I wont go with a split port heads. The single port heads can be made to flow almost as much as the split port. The difference is 20 cfm on the intake side. I wouldnt gain much from that at all.

10.70's with only 125mph you got to be leavin pretty hard. And you have no transbrake?
If i remember correctly i left around 3400 that pass. No brake is correct. Car weighs 3110 with me in it.

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
Sorry im still single port. I wont go with a split port heads. The single port heads can be made to flow almost as much as the split port. The difference is 20 cfm on the intake side. I wouldnt gain much from that at all.

If i remember correctly i left around 3400 that pass. No brake is correct. Car weighs 3110 with me in it.
fatass....lose some weight!!! :D

i keed i keed

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
cool, not real big on the v6 stuff and just vaugely know the split port stuff. nice set up tho, thats for sure.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fatass....lose some weight!!! :D
Haha, yeah i really havent worked on any weight reduction stuff. rear seat is gone, ac, ps, small stuff like that. Gonna gut the dash one of these days.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice!!.

It would kick my ass lol...
Thanks
The plan was for a badass v6. Although some might think i am there already, i do not. So i will continue to build this car until im comfortable with where it is

1 - 19 of 19 Posts