Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few questions to ask. I have a 96gt I wrecked and I'm suppose to be getting a 95 mustang v6 for $450. I been doing some reading online and confused about the k member will for or not some say just different motor mounts and other say different K member and my other question is my car has abs and I'm not sure if other car 95 v6 has or even came with abs if it didn't is there anyway around it I already found a write up on it. which I will add the link to or if you have any additional things to add. thanks for everyone time and I'm pretty new to forum How To 4.6 Swap a 3.8

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Have a loot at the V6 front control arms. You should be able to easily locate the ABS wire harness. If it's not there, the V6 doesn't have it. If you want ABS on you car again I believe you should be able to swap everything over. If you don't want it then the worst you'll get is your ABS light on all the time (since the computer has no idea what vehicle it's in, it assumes it should have ABS). Honestly I don't think ABS is a big deal. I've driven cars with and without it. My Mustang doesn't have it and it doesn't bother me one bit :dunno

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Need to swap the K member.

Since you have a donor car just drop the engine w/ the k member and front suspension. If you decide to use the gt's tranny than keep it attached to the engine, just unbolt it and disconnect it from the drive shaft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts