Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
I was is South Beach FL for new years 09-10... Insano!!! Never spent that much money in one night in my life, and the girls!!! OMG! You have to go there single though... I almost married a British Law student. Her parents had sent her to party for new years. OMG...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Pffft, I go Spear fishing off the coast of California without a wet suit. lol
Ha,,,,well, our sharks are nicer!

Had a manatee swim through my legs mid kick while at the surface the other day. Scared the living beejeesus outta me! Circled me a few times, let me touch his face, and took off. We had a moment :)

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
Ha,,,,well, our sharks are nicer!

Had a manatee swim through my legs mid kick while at the surface the other day. Scared the living beejeesus outta me! Circled me a few times, let me touch his face, and took off. We had a moment :)
Well at least you didn't swim with it and it stab you.

To soon?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Well at least you didn't swim with it and it stab you.

To soon?
ha,,,,,
We have lots of sting rays,,,,but I mostly see big manta rays (friendly no stinger kinda rays). Big things,,,like 4-5ft across. Look like stealth bombers underwater. They get pretty close, and I always try to grab one, lift it outta the water in a big bear-hug and proclaim, "your natural defenses aint sh!t against a BEAR HUG!"

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I would love to go to Austlia like someone else posted always been at the top of my places to vist list. But I have been to Florida which was fun it is nice there and there is a lot of stuff to check out different places for different moods, Daytona, Miami, Orlando the key etc etc. Ive also been to Vegas which was a blast and I wasnt even old enough to gamble but there was still tons of shows and other stuff to check out. And as for Vermont Id recommend that too Ive heard great things about Vermont the scenery is supposed to be beautiful, great skiing and you get a lot of nice cottages or bed and breakfast places for places to pend some quality time together. Maine is also great too not too different from vermont I hear and tons of places to go skiing Sunday river is one of the bigger spots I with something like 7 peaks to ski from. i usually go to maine several times over the winter for day trips

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thank you everyone for your ideas and comments!

You guys have helped us out alot, we have some new ideas that we are really excited about, and are currently working on putting together a few game plans. I think we are going to put together 4 or 5 vacations, throw them in a hat, and let fate choose..

Seriously though you guys freakin kick but, great ideas..

Im **** out of Reps for the day, so I will have to finish up tomorrow..

Thank you everyone!!

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I never did hear how your Cozumel trip went last year. Hope everything worked out alright. :D
Hey man, yeah everything went great, the place we stayed at was mega nice, great food, super rooms, great staff. Just a kick ass place.. If we went back thats where we would stay again, no question..

The dive trainning was good, we did it all from shore (gf wasn't keen on a boat trip) and everything worked out, to be honest it was alot easier that I was thinking, so it made it really fun, plus our instructor was good.. He was like a Mexican version of Michael Douglas.. His and mine sense's of humor didn't jive though.. We where out of the water playing with the compass, before our dive that we would use a compass underwater (there and back), and it was no big deal because my gal and I have both used compasses before, so the instructor was just making sure we knew how to use it, and was just messing around and had us do a line, a box, and a triangle.. So after I did the triangle I looked at him and said, I wonder if we can do a circle next.... He didn't laugh, just turned around.. LMFAO...

We also rented a jeep and did some driving, that was fun, saw some mayan runis.. All and all it was a really fun trip..

21 - 29 of 29 Posts