1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Sounds like you could get it to work maybe, attach the supplied PCV and a vac line to the throttle body, it will perform the same function as the stock style vac line there although... depending on the if there is a baffle or not, it might suck up oil. Put the "filler" cap on the passenger side. If it were me, I would just send them back, $150 is a lot for valve covers you have to rig to make work. Actually, $150 is a lot of valve covers period although those do look decent.

it says they are for efi
I don't see that in the description.

These ones are for EFI
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FMS-M-6000-J302R/

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was thinking about sending them back but i live in canada so it kinda ****s things up a bit. ill get the motor in and go from there i am sure i can come up with something

·
Registered
842 Posts
doint send em back. hell you got them because you like em. if you ordered the trick flow covers you would have to go through the same or more ****. i doint think they even have the holes drilled!! i have yet to see a nice set of aftermarket valve covers for a fox that has the correct filler neck and hole locations on them. make them work they look sick by the way!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts