Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if he is still around? His site is up and I ordered a couple parts for a windstar swap and haven't heard from him at all. It's been 2 days. Just wondering what's up.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
he no longer makes the kits, pretty sure he is just clearing out old inventory of swap parts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay. I'm just worried that I payed him for noting and ill get nothing

·
2013 5.0
2,982 Posts
Okay. I'm just worried that I payed him for noting and ill get nothing

How long have you been waiting? I know that with the frequency with which he contacted me regarding non Windstar related services, I wouldn't send him any money and expect anything in return.

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
How long have you been waiting? I know that with the frequency with which he contacted me regarding non Windstar related services, I wouldn't send him any money and expect anything in return.
This = true

03cristian

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
It must just be since he doesn't sell the kits anymore. I had multiple dealings with him over the last few years and never had a problem. (I used to supply the intake manifolds for him)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So should I put a claim in on my Paypal? I haven't received anything yet and I put the payment in on friday

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions. I'm sure if it came to the point where he stopped making the kits (which he did) that there is something else going on taking most of his attention. I'm sure everything will be fine just be patient. As I said before I have had many dealings with Stephen ( all where I was the seller btw) and never had any problems.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I hadn't checked my email but he did email me back today. Thanks for the help everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts