Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey quick question I am going to be installing H/C in my car this spring. Long story short used to have a cam in it and blew motor up. So put in used motor without old cam. Now I am going to be putting in some ported heads either simple gasket matched by me with a multi angle valve job or else paying for a set of ported ones. The cam is 218/226 .500 lift. I am thinking of putting in larger injectors since I will be right around the limit of the stock ones. I was thinking of putting in 24lb injectors. Are these good injectors Venom High Performance Fuel Injectors 24lb (89-04 Mustang V8) HP-624-8 - Free Shipping!. I am not sure if they are a quality injector. Also will they work in a 2002 v6, it says 89-04 v8.

Also I am assuming I need a higher flowing fuel pump as well does anyone have a pn or a link to the best place to buy a new SVT focus pump? or whatever one works in a 2002 v6?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM'd. I am assuming out of your supercoupe motor???? Are connectors the same as on a 02?

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Yessir.. SuperCoupe 30lbers... They have the same connectors as the ones in your op... I doubt itd cost much to ship em.. Ill run em all through my fuel injector spray pattern tester/cleaner rig one more time to double check but I'd be happy to help you keep some cash around for more mustang goodies...honestly I only ask that much for em because my Bravadas heater core popped the other day and I need it together by the 12th for class..haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.