Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well car is gone and picked up on monday. Heres the last terrible pictures i took of it. Lost interest and dont want the car at all anymore.

Pic of the brand new motor that i put 4 miles on haha:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks good man! I saw it on CL the other day and was like WTF! What are you getting next?

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might get on every now and then but deff not the 2 hours a day i do now. More like once every 2 or 3 weeks i guess. Idk not all that fun looking at other peoples mustangs and helping them with problems when you dont have one lol.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
I don't understand how you can lose interest in cars. I have been in the car business for 9 years, I deal with cars, all day and shoot the **** about them all night on here, and I love every minute of it!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yeah, that's to bad. Specially since you just did all that work to the motor. :(

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
idk it occurred to me ive had my cobra for 8 or 9 months and spent 5 or 6 grand on it. Ive put 75 miles on it since ive had it. Took it out for that 4 mile drive and didnt have all that much fun. Parked it and put a for sale sign on it. It got a deposit 3 days later. New owner is like 50 and spends like 100 days a year at different drag strips. Maybe he will enjoy it i suppose. Wish i wouldnt of wasted all that money on it over the winter. Yeah maybe i got burned out. After putting a new rear end in it. New hood, new trunk lid, new front bumper, new wheels/tires, new tails, new headlights, rear seat delete, Pulling the motor out twice, painting everything, putting it back in. (all this was like 100 hours of labor).

Yeah that was the last straw btw. I was putting new injectors in it about a week ago and droped a ****ing bolt in the intake and had to tear the entire motor down to get it out.

Looks better though. I saved the car.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
^ i live for that kind of thing. Every night I get home from work, walk out into the garage, look at the car and say "what can I tear apart now". I have 1000s of hours stuck into my car and love every second of it. some people just cant hack it.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Well. All your labor didn't go to waste. Great looking car. I have about 150 hours into my car. and have nothing to show for it except a new radio, speakers, mounted sub and amp, and stripes. Oh and tinted windows.

·
:)
11,583 Posts
idk it occurred to me ive had my cobra for 8 or 9 months and spent 5 or 6 grand on it. Ive put 75 miles on it since ive had it. Took it out for that 4 mile drive and didnt have all that much fun. Parked it and put a for sale sign on it. It got a deposit 3 days later. New owner is like 50 and spends like 100 days a year at different drag strips. Maybe he will enjoy it i suppose. Wish i wouldnt of wasted all that money on it over the winter. Yeah maybe i got burned out. After putting a new rear end in it. New hood, new trunk lid, new front bumper, new wheels/tires, new tails, new headlights, rear seat delete, Pulling the motor out twice, painting everything, putting it back in. (all this was like 100 hours of labor).

Yeah that was the last straw btw. I was putting new injectors in it about a week ago and droped a ****ing bolt in the intake and had to tear the entire motor down to get it out.

Looks better though. I saved the car.

wait that's how it looked before?

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ it had stock pony rims, clear housing headlights, saleen wing, front bumper, stock hood, no mustang insert, euro tail lights etc. It was a complete ricer **** up. It had 20" rims when i looked at it and the kid was saying how cool they are and i was ughh you can keep em man i dont even want em.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
so is your gf still keeping your old gt or is she selling that too?

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^ i sold that GT. I also sold my jeep grand cherokee this morning. I got like 17 grand in the bank and am just gonna play it cool and buy a g6, cobalt or saturn ion. Nothing over 120 to the front wheels.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
^ i sold that GT. I also sold my jeep grand cherokee this morning. I got like 17 grand in the bank and am just gonna play it cool and buy a g6, cobalt or saturn ion. Nothing over 120 to the front wheels.
Not gonna lie, that sounds entirely homosexual!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts