Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on my lunch break right now and on my way to get my food i noticed a very jigh pitched buzzing. About the only thingi can yell you about it is that its pretty faint and i think its coming from somewhere in the dash or engine bay. Any ideas????

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Do you have an aftermarket cd player? Try turning off the cd player completely while driving and see if it goes away, if it does you need a ground loop idolater for your cd player

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me a couple years ago but for the life of me I can't remember what I did to fix it. Is your theft light freaking out?

·
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i have the stock mach 460 head unit. And I'm not sure if my theft light was going nuts i wasnt really paying attention. I tried hearing it again on the way home from work but there was nothing. Hopefully it stays that way because it was buggin the **** out of me

·
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure its not. I just cleaned that a couple months ago. To me it seems like something electrical :dunno

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Yeah Im going to say its the IAC. Hit it with a hammer a couple times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.