Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my car feels like it has an unbalanced tire around 60-05mph. It did this with my winter wheels, and now with my summer wheels, I even had the tires re-balanced to rule them out. I've checked everything suspension wise and it's all tight, so I'm wondering if a warped rotor can cause this? You can feel it in the steering, so I'm thinking front rotor, however when I brake I don't get pulsating in the brake pedal, or steering.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Try checking your ball joints. I'm having a shake too, but mine is coming from the rear. I put new u joints in and didnt change a thing. Good luck !! Mine is driving me bat **** crazy !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Could also be cupping or belts. Mine was doing this a week ago and I narrowed it down to the driveshaft itself. But I could mostly feel mine in the shifter/seat.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the suggestions guys. The thing is the steering wheel has a slight shimmy back and forth, so I'm positive it's in the front. I checked the suspension and everything is tight, so ball joints are good, also with another set of tires (summers) it made zero difference, so I'm going to rule out tires.
The only thing left is rotors that I can think of, but like I said when I brake I don't get any crazy pulsating in the pedal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts