Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kelly! Wasn't it a blast? It was long though, I was so beat by the end. But it was a "good tired" ya know? LOL. Thanks for checking out our video!

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Hey Kelly! Wasn't it a blast? It was long though, I was so beat by the end. But it was a "good tired" ya know? LOL. Thanks for checking out our video!
I dunno about the good tired....I had to drive the race car back to Tampa after the event. lol

Yeah, it was a blast for us. I think what made it worth it, is the fact we won the SST class. Our driver actually missed 2 flights back home, to finish up and win the race. He then proceeded to go to the Atlanta Airport at Midnight, and wait for his next flight at NOON on Monday. :eek:

Good times.

Are you going to more events? If so, let me know. I'd like to talk about some stuff!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's right, super congrats on the win! Even cooler that your driver is so hard core.

Yes we will be at more NMRA events. Kevin is going on his own to the NJ event (our 2010 GT is entered in a show in FL that conflicts), and I know for sure a ton of Moss folks will be at the Fontana event, it's not that far from our main offices in Santa Barbara, CA and we'll bring out our 2000 and 2005 cars. I'm almost positive that both of our Merch guys (Mike and Bryan) will be at Fontana - at least one of them will be there.

I'm really looking forward to that one. I've done a bit of road racing at Cal Speedway with NASA but never any drag racing, or even watching drags there. Good times indeed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts