·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seein how our cars sounded:

·
Registered
121 Posts
That Mach and GT both sound amazing. :) Good looking cars for the both of you. :) I hope one day for my car too sound like that. :)

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man:) lol we've both put alot of work in our cars haha

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
Cars sound great... but i have to ask. WTF is up with that wing??????

·
7,889 Posts
Looks like an S281 saleen wing. I'm a fan of those, hoping to put one on mine.

...but that sure didn't look like a 69 Mach he was in, I could be wrong. Shame we couldn't hear that one. Nothing better than an old muscle car with headers and a big cam. :drool
Saleen wings have more of a curve to it don't they? And either way... I'm not a fan of the saleen wings. Just looks stupid if you ask me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks man:) lol we've both put alot of work in our cars haha
Lol I can tell you and believe me from someone looking in from the outside all of your guys work have payed off. :)

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Saleen wings have more of a curve to it don't they? And either way... I'm not a fan of the saleen wings. Just looks stupid if you ask me.
Yeah, I think they do have more of a curve. Where did you get that wing satin? It does look a little out of proportion for a Saleen. Could be my eyes playing tricks on me on the interwebs though.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's an authentic saleen s281 wing lol...stage3motorsports

I like it, it goes along with my wheels pretty good :)

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think it looks stupid...:sorry

but the I'll get a video of the 69 sometime for you guys

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
you guys are probaly thinking of the 01-04 saleen wing. its flat and straight across like mine

·
7,889 Posts
Let me rephrase that... it doesn't look stupid, just looks like it doesnt belong on a muscle car :dunno

didn't mean to offend you lol.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Must just be the odd angle in your sig. I certainly love them, I'm putting one on mine when I'm done.

...and I just realized, where in Indiana are you? Might just have to see that wing in person. lol
Yeah the camera is lower in that picture, haha and I don't regret putting mine on at all! I'm in Petersburg, about 30 minutes from Evansville...If you're ever down this way we could meet up!
you guys are probaly thinking of the 01-04 saleen wing. its flat and straight across like mine
My car's an 02...my sig is just at an awkward angle lol
Let me rephrase that... it doesn't look stupid, just looks like it doesnt belong on a muscle car :dunno

didn't mean to offend you lol.
haha it's cool man I'm just kidding, some like it and some don't...I don't think it looks right on all of these cars, just some

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
It's an authentic saleen s281 wing lol...stage3motorsports

I like it, it goes along with my wheels pretty good :)
i usually dont like the look of the saleen wing but for some reason it flows with your car. Nice video.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks man...i honestly wasn't a fan of them when I first saw them, but I like it on mine for some reason

·
Registered
131 Posts
sick cars dude, I like the looks of the mach 1 :cool:

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks alot! We both appreciate it!

I need to get a video of the 69 up here....

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yea they both sound good. Now the real question is though, does he want to trade that 69 Mach for a 2000 GT hahaha. That is my dream car forget a ferrari or lambo unless I could sell it for a few 69 or 70 Fastbacks haha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts