Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I had to use some washers to move the tensioner pulley back(the spacers that came with it were too big so i had to use the washer to shorten) so the belt would stop grinding it self down and exploding on the back plate. Also when I zoom in on the nut and the tensioner you can see it has no room to move and gets stuck. I duno if i need a new tensioner or what.

and i made the sound clip, mmmm that sounds beautiful

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
are you runing a 6 or 8 rib pully systom

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
stock system, is there an upgrade out there?
of people runing 8 rib systoms, but don't know were they have goten them from, but im shure you could finde them, but not shure if you would be able to find one for ur s/c.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i got my 17# pulley today sooo might not be very cost effective to try to find a conversion lol. well its suppose to only flow around 15#'s which is the sweet spot for me. Procharger told me that it will boost less with a more free flowing motor and intake etc etc

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
well i got my 17# pulley today sooo might not be very cost effective to try to find a conversion lol. well its suppose to only flow around 15#'s which is the sweet spot for me. Procharger told me that it will boost less with a more free flowing motor and intake etc etc

What pulley are you running now?
When do you plan on running the 17#?
And, whats done to your engine?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
look in the sig, thats all thats been done to it now.

As for the 17#er its going on when i get my built engine from chris along with the gforce t5. 8.8 rear end is on the way too. cant say for sure but i should be atleast 400RWHP after i get her broken n and tuned.

borla sounds nice ehh? ehhhhhhhh??? or is that boost making it sound better i cant tell?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
look in the sig, thats all thats been done to it now.

As for the 17#er its going on when i get my built engine from chris along with the gforce t5. 8.8 rear end is on the way too. cant say for sure but i should be atleast 400RWHP after i get her broken n and tuned.

borla sounds nice ehh? ehhhhhhhh??? or is that boost making it sound better i cant tell?
Still doesn't sound good...
Raspy ftl

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Make an exhaust clip....

I can't make judgments on your exhaust right now. My speakers must be broken, because I really don't hear much exhaust only a supercharger whining, and a blow off valve....

uhh i duno what ur prob is dude but **** off.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Make an exhaust clip....

I can't make judgments on your exhaust right now. My speakers must be broken, because I really don't hear much exhaust only a supercharger whining, and a blow off valve....

I don't have one.
Just saying the exhaust is too quiet for my taste, and too raspy[and it didn't even sound like a high rev]

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Make an exhaust clip....

Chill pill. All he did was give his opinion on ur exhaust.. lol

·
Registered
965 Posts
its an even fire v6 engine, its always going to be raspy up high. there are degrees of improving this but theres just no getting away from it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts