Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am gonna try and post a video up tonight.. i think my wifes digital camra takes video if not my roomates does so ill try to figure out how to get a video up tonight..

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Im waiting......tick tock tick tock

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i just got home from work leme change and figure this camra out..

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its loading on photobucket i think it might work..

·
Registered
569 Posts
cant wait

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
lol the car shaking made my light fall into the engine while it was running nothing was harmed though.and i when saw my reflection in the window i walked back like a can who is confused lol.. sorry i couldnt rev it much but it is not tuned yet i am going to take a video of when its tuned...and hopefully while its on the dyno

Video of stang startup - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ****ing light fell in there!!!! oh i should get my friends engine lift back huh??! **** dude sounds good is that with that mid pipe with the 4 cats i used to pass emissions???

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
needs some moddedmustangs stickers on there.... and while your at it ask for me some too i kinda dont have a mailbox right now, the ex started bitching when she found out i still get mail at her parents house llloololollooooll

·
Registered
825 Posts
Sounds good....I like the blue hoses the engine really looks nice. You did a very good job on it.

Now lets get a video of a burn out.......

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sounds good. Open the damn garage door next time though, you were making my eyes water and you pegged the CO meter! (I was kind of curious about the whole wife / room mate thing too)

·
Registered
102 Posts
lol the car shaking made my light fall into the engine while it was running nothing was harmed though.and i when saw my reflection in the window i walked back like a can who is confused lol.. sorry i couldnt rev it much but it is not tuned yet i am going to take a video of when its tuned...and hopefully while its on the dyno

Video of stang startup - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sounds good man! You probably already told everyone, but what’s all done to it??

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Sounds good man, I'll take a video of my 89 once I get the new return line plumbed...

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds good. Open the damn garage door next time though, you were making my eyes water and you pegged the CO meter! (I was kind of curious about the whole wife / room mate thing too)
when we first got married for the first 2 months i was living in the loft of a house with 4 other roomates and that wasnt working so i went out and bought a house its a 4 bedroom 3 bath 2 story and we had a few empty rooms. i am completely aganst having a roomate when your married but i happen to have the best roomate ever i have know him for years,he is the cleanest mo fo ever which is good cause my wife is a clean freak. and he cooks and my wife doesnt so thats a bonus. he keeps to himself/doesnt party. has a girlfriend/they just got ingauged.

its pretty sweet its like i have 2 wives one cooks one puts out (sometimes)
and they both clean.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts