Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Damn dude that's sick! Does this happen to be your car right here? My friend showed me this video a while ago 'cause he knows how much I love matte black.

·
Registered
240 Posts
How's that wrap holding up? I LOVE matte black. It's perfect cause the lack of reflections allows you to really see the lines and shape of the car which is normally a problem for shiny black. How much does a vinyl wrap job typically roughly cost? That process looks like an absolute PAIN to do!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had the wrap for two years and its holding up fine no problems. A wrap typically cost about 2 grand and usually has some sort of warranty.

I made 345 rwhp on motor with a bama tune and 405 rwhp on spray with a bama tune as well.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mod list (on the engine)? Nice numbers.
Frpp cams
Frpp intake mani
Roush cai
Steeda udp
Mac long tubes
Pypes off road x
Pypes mid muffler
bama tune

I think that's it

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Like the rear window louver, how bad is the visibility with it.
Its not bad because you can easily see right between the lovers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
im digging the murdered out look with the louvers

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man. I really love the car, she started as a plain silver GT. so it was really fun (and expensive) transforming it into what it is. All I need a nice whine under the hood to complete her

·
Registered
86 Posts
you and me both brother

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Does the pypes x bolt right up to the macs? Or was there some fab work needed? Lookin at getting the macs very soon.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does the pypes x bolt right up to the macs? Or was there some fab work needed? Lookin at getting the macs very soon

Yes, it did need some fab work it will probably be wise to invest in the mac x pipe. I ordered them with the headers but they didn't come in the package. I was too excited to wait so I had them reimburse me lol.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Gotcha, I have a pypes reg length x now, and was thinking of having a shop make mine work or just get the package from brenspeed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts