Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey AM,

I just recently ordered the black vinyl bumper inserts as well as the chrome gauge bezels to snazz up the looks.

Anywho, when I was putting in the vinyl, the "U" I got for the bumper insert was actually cut just a teeny bit too long and it looks really awkward on the bumper if you look at it close. I was wondering if it is at all possible to just get the "U" replaced or how that would need to go about getting solved if at all. I have my order number and such available if that will help.

I'll upload a picture later tonight to show you what I mean.

Any help would be fantastic!

Thanks,
Brandon L. (BML99)

P.S. The chrome gauge bezels SUCK to get on.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Hey AM,

I just recently ordered the black vinyl bumper inserts as well as the chrome gauge bezels to snazz up the looks.

Anywho, when I was putting in the vinyl, the "U" I got for the bumper insert was actually cut just a teeny bit too long and it looks really awkward on the bumper if you look at it close. I was wondering if it is at all possible to just get the "U" replaced or how that would need to go about getting solved if at all. I have my order number and such available if that will help.

I'll upload a picture later tonight to show you what I mean.

Any help would be fantastic!

Thanks,
Brandon L. (BML99)

P.S. The chrome gauge bezels SUCK to get on.
Hey Brandon,
Shoot me a PM with all of your info. I will see what we can do for you.

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent.

And here's the picture I said I'd upload.

and here it is upclose :(

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
We can definitely shoot out a replacement for you! If you haven't already received tracking for it, call one of our Mustang experts Monday-Friday at the number/hours listed in my signature under Toll Free and they'll get a new set out the door!

Chris

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Chris, Emily was already able to set that up for me and I have received them, just have to put it on. Thanks again for being awesome you two!

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It will be continued!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts