Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was dicking around with a vynil whatever.... printer the other day and decided to add some flare to the scoop on the car.

Well without thinking im like ok lets see its a GT so well start with adding GT.

Well can leave that by itself oh i know add the "On Paper" HP to it and round of course up.

So with mods hm.. ok 350. Not rw either just on paper.

so i end up with GT 350. ok cool print and stick. oh look nice make it look totaly different since it was bare.

But now after i think about it... its not a shelby 350 and im not trying to imitate it.

So my question threw all that ramble back line is... Should i keep it on there or do you think people will be like omfg hes trying to put out he has a shelby 350 f this guy.

I like the way it looks and 340 just blows always go up not down.. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
I think it would look better if it just said 350 HP.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
First thing I thought was Shelby GT 350. It stands out but people may get the wrong impression about it.... I also dont like it when people advertise their horsepower... its just not me. Seems like something an import would do and even then if you run up on someone and your car says 350hp they get a good idea if they can smoke you or not. Better to keep them guessing and leave them standing still.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 no enought for me to agree. removal time lol..

I can try out 350 HP might not be half bad.

I hate it when it comes to the moment when u like oh lets try this and all u can think of is blank..

any other ideas? ill post a pic of what i put on the back half..

My plan was originally to have these on both sides. But so many ideas so hard...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I don't like to draw attention to the fake scoop:sorry

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think it looks baller, just my opinion of course but, mustangs need all the help they can git.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Not a big fan of the gt 350 only cuz u don't have a shelby, other than that I do kinda like the silent joker sticker. Not drawing alot of attention to your scoop, yet still adding a custom touch to ur mustang. I say keep the silent joker sticker and remove the gt 350

·
Registered
258 Posts
IMO....I would lose it !!

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
I hate that my car came with a fake scoop, so im going real soon enough :)

No to the 350.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts