Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i think i know a guy selling his vortec for under $1k. not sure how long it was used ill ask him how many miles hes put on it. he said he is including the head unit, bracket, and some other goodies. I didn't really have a chance to talk about it but he said "whatever will fit". And a deal like this really caught my attention.
Now I don't know too much about superchargers, what am I going to need, and will i be over the magical 400/400 mark with my current mods?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes actually he cracked a head or something. why would it ruin my car

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*waits for reply*

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
somethign about it blowing debris into your engine. or the urbine wheel being off or damaged and then eating its selfup inside when on and then blowing debris in your engine lol. i think i got that right ?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hm that sucks, im not even sure if the guy knew that it wouldnt work right again. guess im getting nitrous!

·
Registered
461 Posts
yes metal particulate and shavings are all through that blower now, its pretty much destined for failure, sooner or later.. but the bad news its that when you hook it up to your car, it blows that trash into your engine and that eats up your bearings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts