Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Vortech SQ trim aftercooled sohc 4.6L set up with pro-m maf w/filter, 39lb injectors and ecu. The set up was pulled off of a 2002 crown victoria and cross checking the bracket its the same as the 00-04 mustang brackets so the headunit should mount up no problems, if you wanted to mount it on an older car the brackets are alittle over $100 from superchargersonline.com. the injectors should fit no problem same with the maf. The intercooler itself might need to be custom fit, it looks to be slightly different then the mustang one but the original vortech reservoir and everything is included. The guy I bought the kit from said it either had 5k or 8k miles on it, I cant remember exactly. The headunit looks beautiful and free from any flaws.

im low on funds after the turbos blew on my S4 so I need to sell this. First $2050 shipped takes it(2k for s/c and 50 for shipping). If paying through paypal its about 3% more but make it a flat $2100. I can also take money order but I require that $100 deposit be made through paypal so I know you are serious. I ship through DHL fully insured for the paid amount.

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY at [email protected] and check out my ebay rating at Tfreestyle and its 116 and 100% positive. I ask to contact me through email so I can answer faster since I can check it on my cell phone. here are a couple pictures, the gears are not included but will throw them in for 100 more, they are 3.73 ford racing gears.

·
Registered
575 Posts
thats dirt cheap

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
very interested, only problem is i don't have pp. pm me on what you would like to do

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
man i need this...where can you get the piping at??

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
thanks alot, ill check it out. 2k is a great deal on this for sure

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you can get parts at superchargersonline.com for very cheap. 100 for a bracket to change to a different year for example.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I might consider selling the aftercooler/powercooler seperately. I will only sell the supercharger set up with the aftercooler until the aftercooler is sold though. will not split up before then. email me at [email protected] with offers.

If anyone wanted to run this set up without the aftercooler the discharge/intake tube is only $109 from superchargersonline.com. heres the link... SuperchargersOnline.com :: Product: Vortech Discharge Tube for 1996-2004 Ford Mustang GT with 4.6L (Discharge Tube ONLY)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I should have the plastic intake elbow, im trying to get it. I have the pics from the previous owner and it was in the pics so I will see if he will actually send it out or not. its been awhile

1 - 20 of 36 Posts