Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i want to get an idea on a sell price. Its a vorte.ch v-1s-trim aftercooled 42 lbs ford racing injectors, sct2400 big air maf, new belt, kb 40amp bap. It needs new heat extracter and pump. Deer hit the car. and it time to total rebuild car with the new forged mtor and new 26 spline tranny and go turbo and getting it painted soon as i get a good sell price . I was thinking 2200 if i got a heat extracter and pumpsince it has only 5476 on its rebuild. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Correction getting it paint soon as i get everything together and waiting on turbo to come in and ima take a 2 weeks off and give it a shot.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Id start out at $2500

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
$2800 if everything is in working order.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No on parting out and no on the 500 shipped lol . Its in great working order. It will make my car do 409rwhp . But im wondering if i should buy the heat extracter and pump and charge 2500 shipped or buy the intercooler cx racing kit and charge 2500 and sell the aftercooler separate. O and too blow yalls mind it comes with a sct x-cal 2 tuner.

Sent from my telephone

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Supercharger is satin and aftercooler and piping are polish finish

Sent from my telephone

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Supercharger has just say 5500 miles on a rebuild. Wish i had the paperwork . No slack chips or leaks . Yall probaly see it on here and corral and craigslist mobile al. If a guy doesn't buy it in a couple weeks.

Sent from my telephone

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Why are you selling yourself short? This is practically a new complete kit. Comes with absolutely everything. Only thing I can think of that would be needed is some spark plugs. $2500 shipped is way to cheap. Your throwing an Xcal in with it too. I'd say $3000 shipped. and then start working your way down. People have paid $2500 for complete non-intercooled kits.

·
Super Moderator
13,581 Posts
Are you sure its not a SI trim? Vortech stopped making the s trim a couple years ago.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well I apparently should be buying this instead of my rotating assembly lol..
Nahhh would rather have the forged rotating assembly ...I would rather beat on my slower car hard and know it can take it than beat on a supercharged car waiting for that engine to blow at any given moment...making a good move

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Yea I agree im going to stick with it but in all honesty you guys got me questioning if the DSS **** is worth it, especially after I saw the eagle ****.. thats over a thousand dollars difference I could do it all and have some left over...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ssg its a s-trim says on the plate

Sent from my LG-L38C using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Super Moderator
13,581 Posts
Ssg its a s-trim says on the plate

Sent from my LG-L38C using AutoGuide.Com Free App
OK I thought it might have been an SI trim which is worth a few more dollars in your pocket.

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Yea I agree im going to stick with it but in all honesty you guys got me questioning if the DSS **** is worth it, especially after I saw the eagle ****.. thats over a thousand dollars difference I could do it all and have some left over...
I wouldnt use a DSS part if i got it for free. From what ive seen MMR has the best deals on forged rotating assemblies.

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
why is that? JW
Heard of too many issues with their motors. I know they are local, but I would not buy from them. Their prices are also a bit on the high side.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts