1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fashion Guru
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Paul E.
Location (city, state): Waterville, Oh
Items being sold: Vortech V1 supercharger for 98-04 v6 mustang

I purchased this supercharger from a member on the forum last year. He said he put about 7,000 miles on it, and i only put <500 miles on it before I blew the engine. I blew the engine while I was at the track due to over revving it. (did not want to shift, but didn't think it would blow)

Comes with:

*8* (2 extra) 36LB High Impedence Disc Injectors with EV1-EV6 connectors (for some reason, I think it's ev1-ev6, but I am not certain. basically, the connectors will go from the stock injectors harness to the new 36lb injectors).

90MM (Lightning) Mass Air Flow Sensor with all air inlet accessories needed for installation (except a filter).

Discharge Tube assembly with hose to connect to the bypass valve which is also included.

Two size oil feed and return lines.

The custom made air conditioning bracket and hose that does not come with the setup from vortech.

Two brackets and all bolts needed for installation.

Vortech V1 Supercharger with a 3.60" pulley.

Clamps, Clamps, and more Clamps.

Boost, Fuel pressure and Oil pressure gauges.

Also have the spark plugs i believe.

Only thing you will need to buy is an a/f ratio gauge and a fuel pump. I bought a used SVT Focus fuel pump.

This is literally everything that you will need to install the supercharger.

Car made 272rwhp/284rwtq

It's a very easy install that can be done in your garage if you just follow the directions. My step dad did it himself (I had mono)

Any questions either email me [email protected] or send me a PM. Email will be the fastest way because I have a Blackberry

Price: $2,600 obo

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
I know you had this on your v6 goob, but how hard would it be to make work on my gt?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I really wish I had the money for this :(

would love to beat my friend's turbo cobalt next summer in my little 6er :D it'd be hilarious

·
Fashion Guru
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really wish I had the money for this :(

would love to beat my friend's turbo cobalt next summer in my little 6er :D it'd be hilarious
lol beating a 4cyl in a 6... hmm haha jk man... you'd beat more than just cobalts. you saw me at the track with this thing. those GT's had nothing on me(if i got traction on a shitty track)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
lol beating a 4cyl in a 6... hmm haha jk man... you'd beat more than just cobalts. you saw me at the track with this thing. those GT's had nothing on me(if i got traction on a shitty track)
lol well this 4cyl is low 14's stock (could be high 13's if he practices) :lol

yeah, I'm still impressed by what a 6er can do now that I saw your car... just about to break into the 13's with nothing but a s/c @6psi and tuned... on 225 street tires on stock 16" wheels right? that's pretty impressive, especially when there was room for improvement in your 60' lol

·
Fashion Guru
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you sell this ?
yeah just yesterday actually.. just came on here to say it was
lol well this 4cyl is low 14's stock (could be high 13's if he practices) :lol

yeah, I'm still impressed by what a 6er can do now that I saw your car... just about to break into the 13's with nothing but a s/c @6psi and tuned... on 225 street tires on stock 16" wheels right? that's pretty impressive, especially when there was room for improvement in your 60' lol
that is correct sir

1 - 11 of 11 Posts