Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
complete "tuner" kit. Will make 575 rwhp w/ built motor. This kit is brand new, 99-04, 2800 shipped and insured via paypal. 100% ebay feedback. Local sale welcome. Raliegh NC

·
Registered
512 Posts
hey

hey do you have all the paper work with this, including the 3 year warr? and is everything there from the stock kit? thanks bobby

·
Registered
575 Posts
he said 99 - 04 ????????

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry guys, yes it is for new edges. Unfortunetly no paper work, but I have been involved in several of these now and the odds of being able to collect on the warranty is not very high anyway, it almost always comes down to an installer error issue, if its not installed by a vortech dealer it wont matter anyway. That said this kit is 3700 on s/c online, all you need is a maf (100) 42# injectors and svt pump (400) and your good to go. I have an intercooler I could include in the auction ( that is not cheap ebay crap, brand name treadstone - top of the line 500.00 intercooler and 200.00 pipe kit I could include. for more money. But as it stands im looking to sell the vortech kit alone, you dont need to worry to much about this because its brand new

Local sale is fine also, im in raliegh NC

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes all nuts and bolts and pipes are there, still in the bag and in the vortech box. I dont know if the warranty is still good or not, Im gonna guess that the warannty cant be transfered from the orginal purchaser regaurdless of any details. Just an FYI, youll get alot more power out of a tuner kit, bc the vortech kit does not include 42's a lighting maf and svt pump, it comes with 32;s and 80mm, buy them on ebay for 500 is cheaper and much better and reliable becuase the walboro is not nearly as good as the svt focus pump.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and as a side note, just some more FYI if you buy a used unit that came off a blown motor, not only is it likly that the unit could fail, but it may also spit metal in your engine bearings and ruin your car

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
haha ones older than the other. I couldnt remember my log on, so i made a new one (used an email account that I never used and it has since been deleted due to inactivity), my screen name is in the pic. with the s/c and the date, more pics available, just pm

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
using more than one account is against the rule here

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
using more than one account is against the rule here

I know but I talked to chris J at the time, he told me to make a new one and then unlocked the old one. I just guessed at the password to the orginal "banned" account to see if there were old pm's. Ive only been using banned again

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
There is a real simple fix for the multiple accounts. Since he forgot his password we can merge the 2 accounts into which ever user name he prefers. Its not a big deal, people forget passwords from time to time.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts