Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’re just a couple of months away from the official launch of our newest wheel, the VVSCV3. Our loyal customers have been asking for pictures of them and we listened.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Does want.
More photos meow.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Interesting. I usually see wheels more suited for Caddys or whatnot from you guys. But these ones might actually look decent on a Mustang. Get some pics with them on a Mustang or two and let us see :yes

woot...vossen got the correct section this time. emay will be pleased :yes
:lmao

·
Registered
591 Posts
It's a good looking wheel and you really can't go wrong with a five spoke wheel. It looks like the corvette five star. I've heard the wagon wheel and caddy comments about many of Vossen's wheels and I have to stick to my guns that most muscle car guys stick with a particular wheel and just trade back and forth amongst themselves. This is just my opinion but the other markets seem to be the ones driving the wheel industry because they actually buy wheels.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
you better....or :spank

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Oh no! Ive heard stories about those guys...They are supposed to be worse than the FBI, CIA and military police combined...I wouldnt do it 6er...They are like the f-ing gestapo!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts