Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered my heads from them and for the most part it was a pleasent transaction. had some problems at the beginning becuase when i prdereed they told em they had them in stock and would sent them out the next day. well i get a call from them and they say they dont have any assembled and that it would take an extra week for them to get assembled. wellit had been about a week and a half and i couldnt gewt anyone to answer the pohones, retun any of my messages or return any of my e-mials. finally i called them and left a message how i was starting to get a little upset about the deal and they finally called back. they told me he would call the day they were to ship out and he would cut the 1 day air 60-40 with me(them covering 60%). well no call and they sent them without ever calling me. so all in all, i got them but i really wish they would have been upfront with me and done what they said that they were going to do. ill post up again how the car runs when she gets done!!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I went by SW Tuning today and saw your baby. It was up on the rack. Hopefully Jim will have it together and running soon. I did see your shot supercharger on the bench. How long before you should get it back?

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he said about 6-8 weeks. that thing looked horrible didnt it? nyways i need to get it up on a lift after i get it done and do some major cleaning underneath that car. i never thought it was that dirty untill he really got it up there high where i could get under and see it. anyways did he have the motor pulled yet? i know hes running a little behind!

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
That sucks you had a few problems with VT, seems they can't keep up with all the orders they get. They've run out of camshaft blanks a few times and that caused some delays. They do some really high quality work though, and their staff is real knowledgeable.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah they really seemed to know their **** when tey werent dodge my calls. i know they werent dodging them, but you figure if you spend 2 grand with them they would work with ya a little bit. overall im satisfied, was just a little concerned with the run around!!!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
drgnracin72 said:
he said about 6-8 weeks. that thing looked horrible didnt it? nyways i need to get it up on a lift after i get it done and do some major cleaning underneath that car. i never thought it was that dirty untill he really got it up there high where i could get under and see it. anyways did he have the motor pulled yet? i know hes running a little behind!
The engine was still in the car at 5:00 pm on Monday. He said he was working on it today. Hope it is back up and running soon. I want to see it in action out at the track ASAP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts