Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunnook i searched for vt cams and i cant find were to get any... im looking for stage 2 for a 02 gt

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
DONT BUY FROM THERE!!!!!

buy from Cushman Motor Sports

the owner CMS is Jim from VT who is the one who speced out the cams for VT.

Cushman is the way to go!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol this is why i asked here because all the other forums were giving me 20 diffrent people..... iv heard comp is crap for the mod motors... is there truth in it? and whats a good solid company to buy from

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
lol this is why i asked here because all the other forums were giving me 20 diffrent people..... iv heard comp is crap for the mod motors... is there truth in it? and whats a good solid company to buy from
drgn has vt
acmiller has comp
those are 2 of the fastest 2valvers on here. either would be good.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
the company vt went belly up with services, heard there were a lot of legal disputes, and people that have not got their items they paid for. Although their specs are awesome, since i have their stuff. But before all this bs happened.

Go with CMS.

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
the company vt went belly up with services, heard there were a lot of legal disputes, and people that have not got their items they paid for. Although their specs are awesome, since i have their stuff. But before all this bs happened.

Go with CMS.
+1

·
Registered
1,760 Posts

Go with CMS.
this is a diff guy. the guy that tried to keep vt going.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
On February 21, 2007 the employees of VT Engine, Inc. were informed that all of the assets of the company were seized by the State of Michigan 30th District Court to be sold at auction by the Sheriff's Department to settle debts of VT Engine, Inc.
VT Engine, Inc. remains in business in Canada; however the assets of VT Engine, Inc. in Lansing, Michigan were sold at the Sheriff's auction on April 9, 2007 as directed by the courts to appease debtors.
On April 9, 2007 a new chapter opens for the employee's in Lansing, Michigan. ASI (Automotive Specialties Inc.) purchased the assets from the Sheriff's auction. ASI also purchased the original VT Competition Engine Development name and the remainder of the lease on the location in Lansing, Michigan.
ASI has hired the Lansing, Michigan staff to continue on at the Lansing, Michigan location. This is an exciting venture for the staff of VT Competition Engine Development because ASI brings to the table it's resources in not only business management but also gives us the ability to offer more customer services than ever before. ASI is a group of automotive performance related companies.

they went bankrupt and another deal bought them out. they went bankrupt is prolly what lead to the fail in service.

·
Registered
753 Posts
cushman motorsports,Jim is the owner I just talked to him last Tuesday..Man u sould see his 2003 cobra he is building.its black all tube chassis,turbos sits on the ground..I hope he brings that up to norwalk raceway..he knows mod motors..cams,heads etc..he helped me out big time..........

·
Registered
806 Posts
ok, everyone listen, i know all of this and im going to end.

CMS is run by Jim, one of the dealers from VT. this new business has been trustworthy so far...

VTengine comp was building engines for VT inc.

I know people who have ordered from CMS and vtengine comp and i haven't heard complaints.

BUT CMS is selling the original VT specs

VTengine comp specs are different than VT(CMS)

hope that straightens all out

·
Registered
462 Posts
On February 21, 2007 the employees of VT Engine, Inc. were informed that all of the assets of the company were seized by the State of Michigan 30th District Court to be sold at auction by the Sheriff's Department to settle debts of VT Engine, Inc.
VT Engine, Inc. remains in business in Canada; however the assets of VT Engine, Inc. in Lansing, Michigan were sold at the Sheriff's auction on April 9, 2007 as directed by the courts to appease debtors.
On April 9, 2007 a new chapter opens for the employee's in Lansing, Michigan. ASI (Automotive Specialties Inc.) purchased the assets from the Sheriff's auction. ASI also purchased the original VT Competition Engine Development name and the remainder of the lease on the location in Lansing, Michigan.
ASI has hired the Lansing, Michigan staff to continue on at the Lansing, Michigan location. This is an exciting venture for the staff of VT Competition Engine Development because ASI brings to the table it's resources in not only business management but also gives us the ability to offer more customer services than ever before. ASI is a group of automotive performance related companies.

they went bankrupt and another deal bought them out. they went bankrupt is prolly what lead to the fail in service.
A friend of mine is the Nephew of one of the VT Engine owners. He told me his Canadian partner had been selling thing online with a 40% markup and not communicating any of the sales to him. So the Canadian was stealing from him and obviously not paying taxes on the correct inventory being sold. So Blame Canada! I always do! lol

Cushman is a stand up guy and I've spoken with him many times. Buy from him, he wont sell you junk. And, most importantly you'll get your parts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts