Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought the standard bi-xennon kit... and just wandering if im going to need the error canceller relay...

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
What cancellor relay :dunno?

See the sticky at the top of this tread and make sure the pin-outs are in the correct way.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't gotten them yet... I'm hoping I plug them in and they work.... Just wandering if I should possibly be ready to be disapointed...I know someone else on here has the same kit

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^Yep

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think the only trouble I see myself possibly running into is getting the pins out..

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet thanks for the info now just have to wait for them to get here

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yeah the pins are easy to swap out. I found a thin plastic toothpick worked better for me rather than a paper clip.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Man I'm hoping I like the 10000k's...I'm kinda thinking I shoulda went with the 8000k's....

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And would it be a bad idea to just hard wire it? Do away with the plug and play crap...cause my stock driver side connection..the ground some how slid back some got a bad connection and heated the hell outa my wire and melted the plug around the ground connection pretty good... And I finally was able to push it back forward where it gets a good ground but now the ground wire is bad and it still gets pretty hot..the wire does

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
They're designed to be plug n' play...Simple, easy install.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts