Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use the walbro 255/317 fuel pump from upr? It says 317lph at 80 psi. Im still shopping for fuel pumps and its either this or the division x but this looks like a more plug and play.

·
Lexus FTW
4,411 Posts
Wlbro makes a 290lph with hat and all for under $200. I have it and it works great if your looking for a quick swap with a little more juice

·
Registered
620 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Here is the other link. It did say it was rated at 290lph, however, they still refer to it as a 255lph, hmmm. Anyways, it is a good alternative.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Wlbro makes a 290lph with hat and all for under $200. I have it and it works great if your looking for a quick swap with a little more juice
How are you liking the pump? From my understanding there is no modding necessary. Also, are you planning on BAP for more HP/TQ? It is fairly new so I haven't heard a lot of reviews from it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
yea, I found it there also. For some reason it is hard to find. I didn't even find it on the summit website.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I like the Division X. Can't complain so far. Only thing I had to do was trim the fuel hat a bit. That's it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts