Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys for you who want an 03 cobra engine complete I know of one locally that was pulled from a rear ended car. 23k miles on it.

their asking 4,800 for it but im sure they can work on it. Walker Louisiana area.

Quote from seller on craigslist..

"2003 MUSTANG COBRA MOTOR. BOUGHT LONG BLOCK LOCALLY FROM REAR ENDED O3 COBRA WITH 23,000 MILES ON IT.LONGBLOCK IS ALLTOGETHER WITH ALL ACCESSORIES EXCLUDING ALTERNATOR.ORDERED TOP END OR EATON KIT FROM EBAY.ALL THE PARTS MAKE UP A COMPLETE ENGINE,THE TOP END NEEDS TO BE PUT ON.ALL THE EATON KIT IS BRAND NEW.SUPERCHARGER,MANIFOLD,BELTS, BOLTS, GASKETS,INJECTORS, PULLEYS,EVERYTHING IS THERE AND BRAND NEW. 420 RATED HORSEPOWER.WHY PAY 800 DOLLARS FOR SHIPPING ON EBAY.CHECK OUT ROUSH MUSTANG THIS MOTOR WAS GOING IN .ROUSH PUT IN ON TUES.SEPT15http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=52.WILL MAKE A GOOD DEAL IF BOUGHT TOGETHER. PHONE- 225-341-9977 . "

or for the listing. :

03 MUSTANG COBRA MOTOR

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
That's a good deal if legit.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Really good deal.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
That's not a great deal to be honest. I found mine for about the same money completely assembled with the T56, all the accessories, and only about 42,000 miles.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^Well then you got a steal! I usually see the engine w/o tranny going for about 55-6k.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you also had twice the miles on it. this one has 23k miles and is everything.

It is a good deal but i cant afford it... just thought some of you guys may be interested.

·
Registered
319 Posts
that is a deal because you can get a supercharger for or cars for the same price and then put 1000 in the 4v and it will leave us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts