Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get some a gauge cluster/white face gauges for my 02 v6 mustang. id love some autometers, but just show me what you guys have and some pics to go with it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Get a Autometer Lunar Cluster there are some on ebay.

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
i hase Simco Ltd gauge cluster. it is badass, but pricey. 249.99 for the cluster (but looks great :) )

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
anywhere u can get black face guages, just different color glows? i personally dont like the white face, and the green glow from stock is killing me i hate it, and i know u can get different bulbs or have someone change the tint in the actual guages, but is there an actual guage face anyone has found with black face blue glow?

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
thats really nice and all....but now yur talking about 270 for an entirely new gauge cluster vs 50 for a white face cover.....and since everyone on this site is poor cause they are in school....you know what theyre gonna choose.
i was poor and in school when i got mine. there are certain aspects of my car i dont want looking cheap. the interior being one of them...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
MW- agreed

i am looking for some like that and as of now ebay is looking good, unless someone else can beat the price or have just like $10 more for a better named one

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
um i havnt looked in awhile but off of the top of my head......25-40 bucks or so.

but they say that they fit the sn95's though some of them are designed differently so be careful and know for sure which ones will fit

1 - 20 of 41 Posts