Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gt and going to put a whipple ho in it. i kinda wanna make it low profile then people will still race me. what do you think of putting on the v6 emblums on the side and back?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i think thats a lil overboard, theres a huge sound difference between a v6 and a v8 anyways. why dont you just leave on your stock emblems or put like 4.6 emblems or something?

·
Banned
808 Posts
i think thats a lil overboard, theres a huge sound difference between a v6 and a v8 anyways. why dont you just leave on your stock emblems or put like 4.6 emblems or something?
1+
or just take the gt ones off and leave it blank

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
its goin to look weird running around with the sound of a v8 with 6 banger badges on it.get some 4.6 or 281 badges for it,or just take them off,if its like the 99-04 it shouldnt leave a hole

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
Think about me. Most people look at the trunk enmlem and think, "What the heck is a Bullitt?"

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I would just take the emblems off and leave it blank

gives it a clean look

and sixers don't have any V6 emblems stock anyway, so there will still probably be people who think it's a 6

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
you can do like i have on my car, just completely shave the emblems and leave the fenders blank. it looks really nice and clean :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
i dont think it leaves a hole on 05+, but maybe just put the pony's on there, i dont think they look too bad on the 05+

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
hmm, I didn't realize he had an S197...

in that case, I say take off the side emblems, and for the rear, you could always get one of those vinyl overlays for the rear cap, like a skull or a mustang emblem or something

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
if you really really want a sleeper look for your s197 gt, take off your fog lights, replace your rear bumper w/ a v6 bumper and only have 1 tail pipe comin out and the other dumped, and take off your side emblems completely

1 - 12 of 12 Posts