Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
wish they were that price here for that same car here was 19 something with 52000 miles on it

·
Registered
171 Posts
I got my 99 with 56k on the clock for $14,500. That looks about right, maybe talk him down to 15,500

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
price is kinda high, i would offer them 13, and pay no more than 14, they can easily be had for that.

for that price i would spend a little more and get a mach, or spend a little more than that and get a termi.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
15 to 16K is the usual going price for a 01 cobra around here,and a little more wont get you a decent 03 cobra around here, cheapest one ive ever seen was 19K and it had 120K on the clock, for one with decent mileage youd pay no less then 24K, althougth that seems high for most people, if you walk into a dealer or even a private seller and tell them you can get it cheaper elsewhere, they will laugh at you and tell you to go buy it cheaper at that other place, you can get a mach for as cheap as 16.5K with decent mileage up here thu

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
machs are badass...duh lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
thats not that bad of a price...+1 on talking him down to 15.5... i talked my guy down to 18.5 from 20k... i know u can talk em down 400$

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
GET A CHEVY! or even better a termi with a ls9

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
LS1's are some badass cars, but id take a mach or cobra over a LS1 anyday, i like them more, but the LS1 motor is amazing, buy the cobra and youll love it, or buy a mach 1 and love it, but theres something about owning a cobra

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
a Mach:confused: why?
mach's honestly a better car, better gears, solid axle, same brakes, more powerful motor, lighter, newer.

yes, you dont have the prestige of owning a cobra, but its still a nice ass car

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
mach's honestly a better car, better gears, solid axle, same brakes, more powerful motor, lighter, newer.

yes, you dont have the prestige of owning a cobra, but its still a nice ass car

x2

·
Registered
599 Posts
i paid 15 for mine last weekend with 57k but i made them put brand new tires on it and a new clutch ect. before pickup

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
More than I paid for my Mach with 50k and some change. But if you want a cobra vert. thats a good price for one. Always try and talk them down of course, and get them to send you some interior and motor pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts