Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey we are always talking about what soaps and waxes and pads and polishers to use. Lets talk about what kind of wash mitt you prefer and why.

Ive been using a Cobra Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt for most of this year, its starting to wear a bit and im considering making it my wheel mitt and getting a new mitt, thinking about trying Australian wool.

Hit me up with some pics!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Same as silver GT. Any microfiber mitt will do. My neighbours scrub the crap out theirs cars with their kitchen broom because they are too lazy and fat to squat down and wash the lower part of their cars.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same as silver GT. Any microfiber mitt will do. My neighbours scrub the crap out theirs cars with their kitchen broom because they are too lazy and fat to squat down and wash the lower part of their cars.
haha, yea i know any MF will do, im just interested in wool.

I use cgs chenille mitt and ****ing love it, have delegated my microfibers to lower half duty when the cars filthy
Ill check it out, they all seem the same, im sure CG will have some scientific reason why their microfiber from the future will clean your car better than any other. lol

Use this and love it. I have wool mitt as well but don't use very often. Only when the car is very dirty. Oh I have a wool pad too. Which has never been used.
I wanna look into the wool mitt think, the Raceglaze at AA looks NICE

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
im sure CG will have some scientific reason why their microfiber from the future will clean your car better than any other. lol
It's all in the "super premium long-life elastic cuff." I know what you're saying though, CG markets their products 10x more than anybody else. But seriously though, it's a great mitt and you'll definately be happy with it.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's all in the "super premium long-life elastic cuff." I know what you're saying though, CG markets their products 10x more than anybody else. But seriously though, it's a great mitt and you'll definately be happy with it.
Ill check it out.

You could have like 5-10 cg mitts for the price of one wool mitt that will be temperamental
The wool mitt i want is 21-22 bucks, free shipping.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I use to use the RaceGlaze wool mitt autoality carries. Now i use the Carpro wool mitt. I really like the Carpro one as it is a longer hair style mitt. it seems to clean really well and get in every crack to clean out. I never had any issues with either. I replace them every year or so and the RaceGlaze was due and I got this one. I like ti better though

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
I just bought a micro fiber mitt. Can't wait to use it. Been using a wool mitt :dunno if i like it. It just doesn't feel satisfying

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I use to use the RaceGlaze wool mitt autoality carries. Now i use the Carpro wool mitt. I really like the Carpro one as it is a longer hair style mitt. it seems to clean really well and get in every crack to clean out. I never had any issues with either. I replace them every year or so and the RaceGlaze was due and I got this one. I like ti better though
Thats the kind of feedback i was looking for, ill check with Eric and see if he plans on merchandising it since he carries carpro, that will be what i look for. How much was the carpro wool one?

Carpro Wool mitt here
DOIN IT lol.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: VaderGT
1 - 14 of 14 Posts