Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys? I just washed my car and I got some way better pictures than I posted before. Oh, and btw, its my 21st birthday :).

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
happy birthday man. looks good lowered. Slap a duel exhuast, chin spoiler and grille delete on it man . you can buy it tonight since its your birthday americanmuscle.com

go get your drink drink on

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Looks really good man. Did you cut the stock springs or use new lowering springs? And I agree with what Matt said :yes

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks really good man. Did you cut the stock springs or use new lowering springs? And I agree with what Matt said :yes
I cut the stock springs, no regrets at all, rides nice and looks good. And I also agree, once my insurance goes down in june I want to get the windows tinted and than get the chin spoiler and grille delete.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Clean car man... now park it and get a ride to the bar for a bday shot!

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I knew it was you that I saw the other day!!!

I recognized the Sonic toy thingy... lol

Happy Barfday!
thats not his car....or are you joking so you can show off a clean car...although that makes me sad i sold my black Cobra R's now lol. i wish i had known i'd be in the v6 again or they would of never been sold....oh well.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
thats not his car....or are you joking so you can show off a clean car...although that makes me sad i sold my black Cobra R's now lol. i wish i had known i'd be in the v6 again or they would of never been sold....oh well.
Lolz! I know, right?!?! It would look similar to that SB. only bad thing about this one, he had a pic of Sonic the hedgehog airbrushed on the decklid... It was ugly...:no

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Looks badass man. Always loved that color!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts